Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Family Affair

I'm so excited to announce the launch of this holding page for the Protomen, illustrated by my dexterous John DeLucca! It was a lengthy undertaking, and I saw the whole process from beginning to end. Lots of late nights with that digital paintbrush...

Link
Once he finished the images, the illustrations were handed off to someone else to be animated and I think it turned out really well - take a look! And be sure to watch it for a few moments - things change and move. There's just so much detail in there - a small computer screen doesn't do it justice.

And kudos to my brother, Dylan, for some of the lettering design. It's fun to see his strange invented alphabet put to use. I'm tickled that my fiancé and my brother were able to collaborate in such an unexpected way.

3 comments:

Emily Dove said...

Wow that really looks amazing. All that hard work paid off!

court said...

I am expecting you and John to have children born with paint brushes in their hands. This is so great!

Lacifur said...

I enjoy that style. Very cool.